John Berger reads Ghassan Khanafani's "Letter from Gaza"
Hopefully related posts:
- The Wounds of Gaza Dr Ghassan Abu Sittah and Dr Swee Ang
- Sign MAP's Open Letter to Gordon Brown- end to the blockade, end the suffering of Palestinians in Gaza
- British Peace groups to deliver letter to Greek Ambassador demanding the release of the Freedom Flotilla boats to Gaza
- An Open Letter by Jeff Halper to the Israeli Jewish Public: Support the Gaza Flotilla By Jeff Halper
- VTJP Palestine/Israel Newslinks 27 December 2011: Open letter from Gaza: Three years after the massacre, justice or nothing!
- Hunger strike of activists in Egypt for Gaza, Palestine By John Hurson
- As Gaza is savaged again, understanding the BBC’s historical role is vital By John Pilger
- Video: Free Gaza Special Edition Departing to Gaza
- VTJP Palestine/Israel News & Articles 12 November 2012: John Glaser: Israel’s Latest Assault on Gaza: The Lie of Who Started It
- Mark Gonzales – Gaza | Palestinian & International Campaign – End the Siege & Lift Blockade of Gaza | Causes
- GAZA FREEDOM MARCH Only 100 people allowed into Gaza; sounds like a lot of marchers are angry
- Leveling Gaza: Israel airstrikes to cost Gaza over $300 million – report