Now I know Jeremy Corbyn is a bit of a wimp when it comes to the cut and thrust of politics but blaming him for Brexit is surely a step too far? But that’s just what the BBC has been doing all day.
The blame game By William Bowles
26 June 2016
Spread the Word:
Hopefully Related Posts
- Roger Dodger By S. Artesian
- Video: Narrative of Brexit ‘Leave’ Voters as Racist and Anti-Immigrant Ignores Real Anti-Austerity Sentiment
- Brexit and the return of European militarism
- The Silence of the “Progressive Left”: Brexit, Euro-Austerity and the Neoliberal T-TIP By Michael Hudson
- Video: Will Brexit Lead to Grexit?
- Video: French Labor Law, Brexit, and Greek Austerity: Class War Against European Workers
- EU leaders call for rapid British exit and European military buildup By Alex Lantier
- The fallacy, and the failure of reformism By William Bowles
- Why the British said No to Europe by John Pilger
- Brexit Backlash Against EU, Revolt Against Elites By Kevin Zeese & Margaret Flowers