19 March 2017 — Information Clearing House
No One Needs Another Korean War
By Eric Margolis
America would incur 250,000 casualties in a war that would cost one million Korean deaths.
The ‘Birth Pangs’ of a New Middle East, Remixed
By Pepe Escobar
The Pentagon is, to put it mildly, fed up with Ankara.
Norman Finkelstein to Jewish Journalist – You are Spouting Israeli Propaganda
Norman Finkelstein once again makes mince meat of the Zionist propaganda machine and tells the Zionist journalist like how it is.
Putin Prepares For Invasion of Europe With Massive Cuts to Military Spending
By Riley Waggama
Putin must be stopped before it’s too late.
Red Scare Redux: “Russian Weapons Stocked Right Up At NATO’s Border!”
By Moon Of Alabama
Now, that’s truly threatening of Russia and DANGEROUS!
The CIA’s 60-Year History of Fake News
By Robert Reich
How the Deep State Corrupted Many American Writers
The Ultimate Revolution
By Aldous Huxley
People will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it”
For Donald Trump, a Terror Attack Will Be an Opportunity Not a Curse
By Peter Maass
We are just a terrorism attack away from the White House gaining a new pretext for its wrathful crackdown against Muslims and immigrants.
CNN’s Zakaria: Trump Got to The Presidency by ‘Bulls–tting
Fareed Zakaria ripped into President Donald Trump, accusing him of “”Degrading the presidency”.
Hopefully Related Posts
- The full article: Washington’s False Flag: United Nations Confirmed that US Supported Syrian “Rebels” Were Using Chemical Weapons By Prof Michel Chossudovsky
- America’s Progressives Pay Lip Service to Imperialism, Anti-War Movement is Dead
- Trump’s Trillion Dollar Infrastructure Scam, Impacts of Vaccines: Autism and Alzheimer’s, Rwanda: Kagame’s Economic Mirage
- Trumpcare: Dead on Arrival, North Korea: The People Want Peace, Banking Secret That Destroys Economy
- ICH Headlines 15-16 March 2017
- ICH Headlines 14 March 2017
- North Korea Threatens America?, Fukushima: Prospects for Humanity, Greece: Economic Fascism
- The Resilience of Palestinian Women, CIA’s Hacking Achievements, Kim Jong-nam: Dubious Murder Story
- NYT: Unlike Russian Wars, US Wars ‘Promote Freedom and Democracy’
- Fidel: A luta continua!