8 February, 2011 — creative-i.info
News and analysis from the independent media on events in Egypt
8 February, 2011
- Building Egypt’s new labor movement
- Their “stability” vs. ours
- Egypt: Historian Joel Beinin on the role of the labour movement
- The Egyptian Tsunami of People Power
- HEY, ARABS: YOU VOTE, WE DECIDE
- Change you can believe in: if US-backed
- Off The Net: End the American Raj
- THE PEOPLES REVOLT
- Jamie Stern-Weiner, “Counter-Revolution Field Manual”
- Samir Amin, “No Alternative Other Than Socialism”
- Pakistan: A Deficit of Dignity
- Uprising in Egypt — Democracy Now! Two-hour special (Feb. 5, 2011)
- When the West finally notices
- WikiLeaks: Israel Long Viewed Egypt VP as Preferred Mubarak Successor
- Egypt: Conflict at the Pivotal Point
- Protests Demanding Mubarak’s Resignation Grow Stronger + Media Crackdown
- Time for Democracy in Egypt by Ralph Nader
- Egypt`s empty revolution
7 February, 2011
- Egyptian Regime Begins US-Backed Talks With Opposition Parties
- All the President’s Men in Egypt
- BLOOD ON VODAFONE HANDSETS!
- How would the US handle an Egypt style revolt?
- New Egypt govt pledges cash for public sector
- The Powerless Superpower: Broder on Egypt
- Egypt’s Revolution-Creative Destruction For A ‘Greater Middle East’?
- The World Turned Upside Down
- Revolution in Egypt – where next?
- Whither Egypt? Gilbert Achcar interviewed by Farooq Sulehria
- IPS Weekly 7 February, 2011: EGYPT: An Air of Dangerous Freedom