2 August, 2010 — Creative-i
WikiLeaks’ material on Afghan war: anybody could download it – Neil Sheehan
- Paul Street, “Revealing Moments: Obama, WikiLeaks, the ‘Good War’ Myth, and Silly Liberal Faith in the Emperor”
- White House pretends Afghan WikiLeak is “old news”
- Why is the US in Afghanistan – Russia and China?
- Has WikiLeaks done a favor to the public? – Big Apple speaks out
- Taliban is part of will of Afghan people – WikiLeaks chief
- Hypocrisy To The Nth Degree by Philip A. Farruggio
- WIKILEAKS: THE PAKISTAN CONNECTION
- CIA AND ISI NURTURED MUJAHIDEEN AND TALIBAN
- Document Friday: wikileaks, Raw Intel, and the Rise of the Taliban.
- USA Today: Americans Continue to Support Afghan War–in 2001
- Time Magazine: We Cannot Leave Afghanistan
- Canadian soliders ‘killed’ in friendly fire
- The terrible truth about the “good war”
- WikiLeaks’ material on Afghan war: anybody could download it – Neil Sheehan