Palestine
-
Seldowitz is on the board of an Israeli group responsible for “40 beheaded babies” propaganda
Stuart Seldowitz, former deputy director of the US State Department’s Office of Israel and Palestinian Affairs, who was arrested last year after an Islamophobic rant, is on the advisory board of Zaka, the Israeli group behind the “40 beheaded babies” propoganda. Continue reading
-
Self-immolation of Aaron Bushnell an “indicator…of the profound change in consciousness in the United States”
People across the world have highlighted the bravery and sacrifice of the US active duty soldier who was protesting the genocide in Gaza Continue reading
-
Girl Scouts Threatened for Supporting Palestinian Children
Guess who threatened them? The Girl Scouts of the United States. Stories abound of retaliation against those who express concern over Israeli ethnic cleansing – from censoring news reports to reprimanding faculty, mass arrests, and suppressing students’ right to protest. A well-orchestrated campaign against Palestine’s right to exist is spreading like Covid across the US.… Continue reading
-
Ireland’s senate votes unanimously to impose sanctions on Israel
The motion sought to actively ensure that no US weapons are being sent to Israel through Irish airspace, to enact the Occupied Territories Bill and the Illegal Israeli Settlements Divestment Bill, to impose sanctions on Israel, and to advocate for an international arms embargo on Israel. Continue reading
-
Israel Could Kill 85,000 More Gazans in 6 Months
Researchers at Johns Hopkins University and the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine considered deaths from traumatic injuries as well as infectious diseases, maternal and neonatal health crises and other illness. Continue reading
-
Media’s Israel bias exposed by US soldier who set himself on fire to protest Gaza genocide
The Western media showed its bias by whitewashing the fatal protest of US airman Aaron Bushnell, who set himself on fire outside Israel’s embassy in DC in order to condemn its genocide in Gaza. Continue reading
-
Israel jails Palestinian woman for social media posts
Mai Younis has been sentenced to 12 months in jail and a fine of 25,000 shekels by an Israeli court for posts about Gaza on social media. Continue reading
-
State Dept downplays reports of Israeli soldiers sexually abusing, slaughtering Palestinian women
While falsely claiming to have received “independent confirmation” of since-debunked assertions of mass rape by Hamas, the State Department’s spokesman said he “cannot independently verify” allegations by UN human rights experts that Israeli soldiers have sexually abused and systematically slaughtered Palestinian women and girls in the besieged Gaza Strip. Continue reading
-
‘From the River to the Sea’ is not illegal
The Metropolitan Police has taken to social media to confirm that despite the best efforts of Israel lobby groups, chanting “from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free” is not illegal. Continue reading
-
Zionist Starmer sabotaged Gaza Ceasefire Motion
Labour leader Keir Starmer has admitted speaking with Israeli President Isaac Herzog before lobbying the Speaker of the House to help ruin the SNP ceasefire motion on Gaza. Continue reading
-
LIVE STARTING: Catastrophe in Khan Younis
Wednesday, 21 February 2024 — The Electronic Intifada Breaking news and analysis on day 138 of the Gaza’s Al-Aqsa Flood | The Electronic Intifada Podcast 1900 Palestine time / 1700 GMT / 1700 UK / 1800 CET / 11 am CT / 12 pm ET / 9 am PT “Our governments are complicit in the… Continue reading
-
The Resistance Has a Plan for Israel. But on the Other Side, Fantastical U.S. Stratagems Ensure a Cascading Failure
We have entered a period of breakdown and violence, as the forces pulling apart the old status quo cascade and mutually reinforce one another. In a speech on Tuesday, Hizbullah leader Seyed Nasrallah said that the Party will continue the border offensive until at least the Gaza massacre stops. The war in Gaza however, is… Continue reading
-
Madeleine Albright’s Protégé
Wednesday, 21 February 2024 Linda Thomas-Greenfield at the UN voting against a ceasefire in Gaza for the third time, was mentored by none other than mass murderer Madeleine Albright. Continue reading
-
UNICEF study finds that one in six children in North Gaza is acutely malnourished
Tuesday, 20 February 2024 — MintPress News Continue reading
-
ADL threatens to expose BMG’s Nazi past – Cancel Roger Waters deal, or else!
The Grayzone has obtained a private letter authored by ADL (Anti-Defamation League) director Jonathan Greenblatt threatening to weaponize the Nazi past of the BMG music company unless executives terminated a major deal with Roger Waters. BMG has publicly denied Israel lobby influence on its decision to nix Waters’ contract. Continue reading
-
US Vetoes Gaza ceasefire for the third time
Tuesday, 20 February — MintPress News The United States vetoed a UN Security Council resolution calling for an immediate ceasefire in Gaza for the third time in a row since October 7th. 13 members of the council supported the resolution drafted by Algeria, while Britain chose to abstain. Continue reading
-
Rafah Massacre Exposes Israel’s Brutality
Israel’s attacks against the Gaza Strip are increasingly violent and disproportionate. In recent days, the Zionist State has launched a series of brutal strikes against the city of Rafah, in south of the Strip, close to the border with Egypt’s Sinai. The region has served as a refuge for thousands of Palestinians who have fled… Continue reading
-
D-List celebs support the slaughter
Thursday, 15 February 2024 — MintPress News Celebrities rally around Israel for the Eurovision Despite widespread calls for Israel’s exclusion from this year’s Eurovision competition due to the ongoing conflict in Gaza, hundreds of entertainment industry veterans, including Helen Mirren, Liev Schreiber, Boy George, Gene Simmons, and Julianna Marguilies, have expressed their support for the… Continue reading
-
New UK contract for Israel’s largest arms firm
Wednesday, 14 February 2024 — MintPress News Despite accusations of the British government’s complicity in the ongoing genocide in Gaza through its arms support to Israel, the government has awarded a new contract to Elbit Systems, Israel’s largest arms firm. The Ministry of Defence contract was signed on January 17th and represents the first contract… Continue reading