28 April 2020 — Tricontinental
Since the world first heard about COVID-19 in December 2019, nearly every corner of the planet has been affected by this pandemic. Based on what media around the world is saying, it’s hard to know what is true and what is not.
1) Did COVID-19 originate in Wuhan?
2) Did China suppress “whistleblowers” of the virus?
3) Did China fail to warn the world about COVID-19 until it was too late?
4) Was China’s response to COVID19 authoritarian?
5) Did China’s medical warning system fail to respond to COVID-19?
Read the study, China and CoronaShock, from Tricontinental: Institute for Social Research