23 March — NHS Support Federation
Evidence-based journalism and research on the NHS to create change.
This week the worry of NHS staff is clear; like the eye surgeon who believes that it will take over two years to work through the backlog of operations and suggested: ” maybe we will never catch up.” Similarly, an NHS trust boss says cancer and heart surgery will take many years to work through. It is more important than ever to raise the pressure to get the right NHS policies in place: on funding, staffing, organisation, outsourcing, and accountability. and this reality is ver much guiding our work, please share it where you can.
- Waiting lists during the pandemic: from zero tolerance to looming crisis
- How do GPs fit into the NHS?
- The dying days of local NHS accountability
- Mega-lab not privatised insists Department
- Bleak prospects for troubled ICSs
- Sugar tax is a win-win
- Frimley drops subco plan: Another one bites the dust
in case you missed it…
New NHS White Paper – the end of outsourcing?
The great consultancy boom – from Covid to ICSs
Under cover of covid…
With thanks and best wishes
Paul, John, Sylvia, Molly & Martin
The Lowdown team
NHS Support Federation