Recorded in 1967 in Stockholm Sweden. The second classic Quintet: Miles Davis, trumpet; Wayne Shorter, tenor sax; Herbie Hancock, piano; Ron Carter, bass; and Tony Williams, drums.
19 December 2011 — williambowless.info
19 December 2011
US: Iran a year away from nukes, strike ‘not off the table’
Russiatoday.ru Today at 17:36
Washington is not ruling out a military operation against Tehran if it gets wind of an Iranian nuke program, declared US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta. The US believes Iran could develop a nuclear bomb in under a year.
After first denying that the Iranian military had captured the CIA’s RQ-170 Sentinel spy drone, and then reluctantly acknowledging the fact only after PressTV aired footage of the killer bot, the Associated Press reported that “the Obama administration said Monday it has delivered a formal request to Iran” that they return it.
20 December 2011 — The Wild Wild Left
Katanga province, Democratic Republic of Congo
Aleela hurried along the forest floor, trying to keep up with the boys. The coolness felt good to her bare feet. Soon enough the sun would burn away the darkness.
She dug thru mounds of dirt with her bare hands, looking for nuggets of copper to place in a pan. She thought of Suhuba. It would be nice to have her friend here. Of course Suhuba was too small to help, but he was a good listener and would be preferable to the two silly boys.
20 December 2011 — Stop NATO
- Military Chief: U.S. To Train ‘For All Potential Forms Of Warfare’
- U.S., India, Japan To Hold First Trilateral Meeting: China Targeted
- Japan: Lockheed Wins Order For 42 F-35 Stealth Fighters
- NATO Defiant On Afghan Night Raids
- NATO Duty: 2,500 Polish Troops Spend Christmas In Afghanistan
- Big Shoulders In Chicago And Kabul
- Syria, Iran: Saudi King Calls For Formation Of ‘Gulf Union’
- Iraq: America’s Shameful Victory
- Obama Criticizes, Demeans Venezuela, Cuba, Iran
- Boosting Bilateral Military Ties: U.S. Amphibious Group In Cambodia
19 December 2011 — VTJP
Ad-Dameer Denounces Daily Arrests In Shu’fat Refugee Camp
IMEMC – The Ad-Dameer Prisoner Support and Human Rights Association denounced the Israeli Army for the daily kidnappings of children and youth at the Shu’fat refugee camp, in occupied East Jerusalem, adding that the army kidnapped more than 21 youths, including 11 children in the last 15 days.
19 December 2011 — Information Clearing House
New Pictures of Iraq Atrocity, With Documents and Video
By David Swanson
The Iraqi was detained and questioned then with his hands tied behind his back, SGT Rogers skinned his face.