26 June 2014 — OurNHS
On 2 July Wendy Savage and Hilary Wainwright join Mike Marqusee to launch his new book on the politics of cancer and NHS privatisation at Housmans bookshop in London.
20 November 2012 — Housmans
The following email includes some of the most popular books from our online shop in 2012, and also has details on this year’s Peace Diary. Our online shop is fully stocked, so if it’s in print you should be able to find it there.
Thank you for supporting Housmans, it means everything to us. At this time of year many people shop via Amazon, however there are many reasons not to give them your money – if you are unfamiliar with their working practices please read the following: What is wrong with using Amazon?
28 August 2012 — Housmans
1. The Fuse Book Club at Housmans
2. Help save Hackney’s black bookshop, Centerprise
IN-STORE EVENTS – London’s Burning Season
3. ‘Riot City: Protest and Rebellion in the Capital’ with Clive Bloom
4. ‘King’s Cross: a sense of place’ with Angela Inglis and local campaigners
5. ‘The Art of Wandering’ with Merlin Coverley
6. ‘Baron’s Court, all change’ with Stewart Home
7. Peace News presents: ‘The Lives, Art and Struggles of John Arden and Margaretta D’Arcy’ with Robert Leach & Housmans Peace Diary 2013 Launch