The extremely fast footwork is Cali Colombian Style Salsa. Colombian style salsa is all about dancing on point to every instrument, vocal and speed of a salsa, boogaloo or charanga song. It is not on 1, 2 or 3 count. This is an advanced level salsa — aka John Jairo ” Piña” Rodriguez- Cali, Colombia. Bailarin extremadamente agil, veloz y a tiempo. De Nuevo Calena 04. Orange County Salsa Festival 2009
1 January 2012
Ethiopian troops invade key central Somalia town
San Francisco Chronicle
A mother from southern Somalia prepares some powdered milk mixture to feed her child on December 30, 2011 at a refugee camp located in southern Mogadishu. Ethiopian troops and Somali government forces seized control of a key Somali city on December 31, …
31 December 2011 — Global Research
In Syria, the Libya war formula is being implemented with precision: in the name of protecting ‘human rights,’ the U.S. is enlisting the Arab League to open the gates for a U.S.-backed ‘coalition’ of regional countries to implement a ‘no fly zone,’ i.e. war.
Numerous U.S. news outlets reported–without verification– that protesters in Syria were ‘demanding a no fly zone’ and an ‘Arab army’ to invade and topple the Syrian government.
The visit by Arab League observers to Homs, Hama, Idlib, Deraa , the Damascus suburb of Douma and other conflict zones has become the focus of concerted demands for the Western powers to intervene militarily into the ongoing civil war in Syria.
1 January 2009 — PCHR – Palestinian Centre for Human Rights
“I wish that if our fate is to die, that we die together, I wouldn’t want anybody left to have to bear this sort of pain”
1 January 2012 — Stop NATO
- Global NATO’s Focus In 2011: First African, Asian Wars
- Advanced Missiles, Warplanes: U.S. Arms Gulf States Against Iran
- Saudi Arabia: U.S. To Sell, Upgrade 154 Warplanes, Train 300 Airmen
- South Caucasus Opposes Attack On Iran: Analyst
- South Caucasus: World’s Next Full-Blown War?
- Afghanistan: NATO Supplies Georgian Troops With Combat Experience
- Georgia’s Saakashvili On Russia: ‘Empire Will Inevitably Fall’
- 78 Soldiers Killed: French Defense Chief In Afghanistan
- Ethiopian Troops Invade Somalia, Seize Town
- Pakistan: Parliamentary Body To Decide On NATO Supplies
31 December 2011 — VTJP
Settlers ‘Help’ Soldiers Man Roadblocks
IMEMC – Armed Israeli settlers, in civilian clothes, were seen helping Israeli soldiers in searching Palestinian vehicles and checking ID numbers of Palestinians at a number of military roadblocks leading to the Ramallah district, in the central West Bank. …