20 October 2015
- Ted Kennedy: “Bush’s War Mindless, Needless, Senseless, and Reckless”
- Madeleine Albright: Bush’s Foreign Policy “Not Good For the World”
- Henry Waxman: Iraq Policy “Grounded in Secrecy, Deceit, and Politics”
- Senator Robert Byrd: “The Emperor has no clothes”
- Lack of Pentagon Support Threatens Bush’s Iraq Plans
- State Dept Study Foresaw Trouble Now Plaguing Iraq
Who would have credited such headlines even a couple of months ago? On the surface it would appear that there’s been a ‘sea change’ in US politics, but do the headlines really tell us the truth about what’s happening within the US power elite?